10.25.2010

JNSQ - J'adore: Fall Edition

Seasons change and so do my accessories - not limited to jewelry - but for the home and kitchen as well.
What am I craving for fall?


1. Truffle oil in my pasta, veggies, soups and eggs. The rich aroma has the elusive taste and smell that adds je ne sais quois to any meal!
2. Snake is all the rage in jewelry design. Our favorite fertile celeb duo - Brangelina - created a "Protector" series with British jeweler, Asprey. All proceeds go to charity. My favorite is the gold and tsavorite ring.
3. Tocca Stella Deluxe Candela's blood orange aroma, blue glass and gold design is the centerpiece in my living room.
4. Organize clutter on your counters, desk, bedside tables or coffee table with IOMOI's Lucite trays. Choose from a vast array of designs suited for any decorista's taste. Monograms and all. Im ordering the tortoise with coakley cay design.

No comments:

Post a Comment