11.16.2010

AMERICAN GIRL IS GOING TO...

PARIS!!!!! December 1st marks the departure for 12 days in the city of love & lights. Below is a peek into my "dream" suitcase. Its just for inspiration and will obviously have to pull like items from my very real, not-as-fabulous closet. 
Am I missing anything?
American GIrl in Paris
Marc Jacobs Silk-velvet bow top
$1,300 - net-a-porter.com
Velvet tops »

LANVIN Manteau
3.190 EUR - colette.fr
Lanvin coats »

Large cream suitcase with stud detail
520 GBP - mysugarland.co.uk
Cream bag »





2 comments:

  1. Cashmere lined gloves... mmmm. Have fun little lady! I'll just be missing you as I'm headed that way dec 15th til after the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any food/restaurant suggestions as I presume you have the 'in" now with locals?! ;)

    ReplyDelete