9.24.2010

Bon Weekend! M's Spicy Lemonade

Hopefully you all have fun plans this weekend! I will leave you with a recipe for my signature cocktail.

 M's Spicy Lemonade. Its sweet, bubbly AND spicy.

Ingredients for M's Spicy Lemonade

What you will need:
1. Vodka
2. Ice
3. Fresh Jalapeno
4. Sparkling Lemonade (you can also use flat)

Directions:
1. Add ice, 1 part vodka, 2 parts sparkling.
OR What I do is use my chick science....Count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...however strong you prefer! when pouring the vodka.
2. Fill the rest of the glass with the sparkling lemonade.
3. Add up to 4 pieces sliced fresh jalapeno. The spicy is kinda related to Thai food spice. 1-5 stars. I like mine spicy!
4. Stir the ingredients together. The spicy in the jalapeno immediately reacts.
5. DRINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment