9.28.2010

Where have you been all of my life?

courtesy of flickr.
You can see me! But I cant see you :(? 
I had a record week of traffic - thank you my devoted, but invisible fans!!!! 

Its so simple - you are just a CLICK away from showing your gorgeous face. 

**FOLLOW ME: FOR DUMMIES GUIDE**

1. Scroll down to bottom of page. You will see "FOLLOW JENESEQUA"

2. Click the "Follow" button with the google icon that leads you to a new screen like this
3. Click on whatever browser, account of tool you currently use. Enter your info. 

SEE???!!!! It's really that easy. Even if you dont want to show your face - at least follow anonymously with a screen name. If you need some ideas...let me know. Im good with creating appropriate aliases ;)            


1 comment:

  1. Or just post lots of comments so you know we are reading and loving! :)

    ReplyDelete