9.23.2010

DIY - Suitcase Pet Bed

My dog, Jackie O, does not like it when I leave her to travel. The moment she sees a suitcase, she plants herself in it, on it, or has actually gone to the lengths of pottying on it. Either she wants to come or does not want me to go....regardless of story - a brilliant idea popped into my head - Suitcase Pet Bed!!!!

What you will need:

1. a dog - or cat - smaller than the suitcase.
2. a suitcase. I prefer vintage, and naturally, so does my dog, Jackie O. (mine was only $10!)
3. a pillow - or something cushy underneath
4. a blanket - any ol' will do


Jackie O and Squirrel 
Voila! And she loves it. She actually prefers it to sleeping with us. 

And of course. As soon as I have a brilliant idea, someone else has thought of it too. Check out some other pet bed possibilities on Apartment Therapy, and Design Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment